Thursday, November 17, 2011

Unravel my Riddle

Some say I'm addicted,
but I don't think so – I say
I'm in love.

Some say I have too many,
that I don't need any more,
but I don't think so – I say
you can never have enough.

I say I'm in love with the
flip, flip, flip,
with smell of old paper,
and the comfort of bed,
with the soft, down pillow
propped up under my head.

I say I'm in love with the
the soft evening light,
the hot chocolate and the fire,
I do say, my friend, is all I desire.

To curl up with one, or
curl up with a pile,
either way, doesn't matter,
for they both make me smile.

With a cat on my chest,
and a dog at my feet,
there's nothing better,
nothing so sweet.

What am I ?

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Angela Dawn MacKay 
www.knottedwordscelticart.comTwitter: @AngelaDMac, www.angelamackay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment